Sunday, May 29, 2022

Why am I so dramatic?

Seriously?!  Everything happens for a reason!  I literally went back to my first Journal Entry on 10/12/20. Her husband went in the hospital and I needed to take care of my Mom. I was SO SCARED!  I didn't know what was going to happen!  I always knew I would take care of her - I mean who else would besides me?  And because I OWE it to her!  She has been the best Mom and lifelong friend that a girl could ask for!  Whenever there was an issue or problem in my life - Call Mom. When I'm bored - Call Mom- When I need help - Call Mom .  When I need to kill time while I clean my house - CALL MOM!  Who's gonna get up at 3AM to go black friday shopping?  Mom of course!  I mean - she was literally my other half! Who was my champion every single time something happened in my life - MOM - Who was the one who cheered for me when things went my way? MOM - Who loves my husband as much as me? (hubby # 3 - Third time is the CHARM) MOM Does!  She actually thanked his Mom for raising such a great man.  She loves him - And now we are her life- Me, my hubby, My kids, My grandkids - and her WONDERFUL Caretakers - They are Moms life now.  

So back to my first journal entry on 10/12/20 " The first day of the next phase of my life.  Everything changes, I am sure I will adapt.  I am praying that he recovers and can take care of my Mom with some help.  If he doesn't - I know everything will be okay, but I was just getting ready to finish my bedroom! (LOL DRAMATIC) You know I am so set in my ways, maybe this will be good for me - I need rest time - to relax and ride the wave of life.  (I follow Abraham-Hicks - look it up - AWESOME STUFF)

I read one more entry 

10/25/20 My stomach is in knots.  I don't know how to make it stop.  I'm not very good at change.  I need home - It doesn't matter what home - but I need my stuff.  Thank you Universe for being so amazing.  (note at bottom: My hero started sleeping here with me after 3 nights!) 

3 Nights!  3 days and nights and I was in an absolute TIZZY - But it wasn't the 3 nights - I sleep here 3 nights all the time now - it wasn't the 3 nights - it was the UNKNOWN - I didn't know they had money that was going to give Mom a couple of years.  I didn't know that she had $7K per MONTH in long term care insurance.  Mom always used to say "It's a process"  I need to learn to TRUST what Abraham Hicks says - that Everything ALWAYS Works out for me!  

My husband and I have decided its time to use that Insurance Money - I found a beautiful long term care facility with Memory so it will be covered by the policy.  It is $9K per month and the apartment is sooooo nice.  She can easily afford it with her social security and 2 pensions along with the funds from the sale of her house. All is WELL  All is WELL.  I explained to Mom on a daily basis that we are going to be getting her a condo - why should I upset her by saying Long term care?!  I said - no more yard because we can't keep up with it.  I tell her now that her husband is gone the house is too much for us.  Mom always said she didn't want to be a burden so she is agreeable.  

The apartment is beautiful - We bought her a beautiful bed set we are putting it together now so when a unit becomes available she will be used to it.  My daughters are going to help me set up her apartment like a mini version of her home.  All her best stuff!  I am going to buy an electronic frame to put on her wall.  I am going to start snapping photos of her pictures.  She can have her alexa, her tv, and she can have her cameras so I can peek in on her whenever I want. It has a fridge and pantry I can stock with her favorite goodies.   I can visit her - I can bring her out - I can sleep over!  They will try to get her to participate - but if she chooses not to they will let her stay in her apartment - and just keep attempting all day long.  

I'm going to create my future as I always have with my words (Abraham-Hicks) Mom is going to adjust so well.  Mom is going to make lots of friends.  Mom is going to THRIVE.  I am going to be a happy daughter coming to visit and pick her up to go shopping.  I am going to find a job in a gym in the same town so I am inspired every day to be and stay healthy and fit - and I will go see my Mom after work every day.  

No need for dramatics - EVERYTHING Always works out for me - and everything ALWAYS works out for my beautiful Mother.  Thank you God for always making that so!  I am so grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why am I so dramatic?

Seriously?!  Everything happens for a reason!  I literally went back to my first Journal Entry on 10/12/20. Her husband went in the hospital...